European Parliament: Draft Resolution by Green Party on Cambodia's LANGO
- having regard to European Parliament resolutions 16 January 2014 on the situation of rights defenders and opposition activists in Cambodia and Laos, as well as of 26 October 2012 and of 17 February 2011 on Cambodia
- having regard to the Local EU Statement on the new legislature in Cambodia of 23 September 2013 and on violence surrounding labor disputes of 8 January 2014
- having regard to the statement by the UN Special Rapporteur on the rights to freedom of peaceful assembly and of association of 22 June 2015
- having regard to the Report of the Working Group on the Universal Periodic Review on Cambodia of 27 March 2014
- having regard to the report of the UN Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in Cambodia, Surya P. Subedi, of 5 August 2013 and his report of 24 September 2012 on "A human rights analysis of economic and other land concessions in Cambodia"
- having regard to the Press statement by the UN Special Rapporteur on human rights in Cambodia of 3 January 2014 and of 7 January 2014 announcing a new fact-finding mission
- having regard to its report on the Future of EU-ASEAN Relations of 15 January 2014
- having regard to ILO Conventions 87 and 98 which have both been ratified by Cambodia
- having regard to Article 35 of the Cambodian Constitution, which guarantees the right to freedom of association and the freedom to participate actively in the political, economic, social and cultural life of the nation
- having regard to Rule 122 of its Rules of Procedure,
For full reading of this article, Please download the PDF file at the right top sidebar.